Current Career Opportunities at Sokolin
Position: Senior Sales Broker
Organization: Sokolin, LLC.
Location: Triadelphia, West Virginia
Reporting Relationship: The Senior Sales Broker will report to the Vice President of Sales
Company Background: Sokolin LLC is a leading direct marketer of fine and rare wine to high net worth individuals worldwide. The Company is known for offering a superior selection of ultra-premium, back vintage European wines as well as outstanding customer service. Sokolin actively markets to its high-end customers through many avenues including, catalogs, daily e-mails, an interactive website, and partnerships with other high-end retailers, participation in food and wine festivals and advertisements in targeted publications. Sokolin has partnered with such companies as American Express, and has been featured in the Wine Spectator, the Wall Street Journal, and other publications.
Sokolin invests heavily in direct to consumer marketing via e-commerce, internet marketing, social media and viral marketing as well as traditional marketing as key drivers for revenue growth in the wine business. Sokolin expects to continue to experience strong growth in revenues and profits, which will be critical as the business adds complimentary lines and expands its target markets. The Company represents an organization with decades of successful and profitable operation in the basic industry sector, and its management team embodies incomparable industry knowledge, experience and vision.
Sokolin has a state-of-the-art 50,000 square foot wine storage facility, with the technology to manage over 1 million bottles of wine, representing one of America's largest wine brokerage houses. Sokolin customers enjoy the benefits of the Company’s lowered overhead and warehouse direct approach.
Sokolin’s unending commitment to offer incomparable pricing on the greatest selection of the world's most sought-after wines, from rare vintage treasures to exciting new releases, has made them a leader in the wine business. The Company is poised for continued expansion and increasing market value.
Responsibilities: Sokolin’s Senior Sales Broker’s role is to achieve strategic and specific sales related objectives. They must work to build strong “high-touch” customer relationships while maximizing Sokolin customer satisfaction. They will be required to achieve personal sales goals as well as be a critical part with the achievement of the Company-wide sales goals. The Senior Sales Brokers will be responsible for managing, improving and re-engaging relationships with assigned new and existing clients, mobilizing support staff to maintain and strengthen account relationships, and growing the business while also resolving issues as they arise.
The Senior Sales Broker will:
- Display optimal motivation for acquiring new customers via phone and email sales, and re-establishing long lasting Sokolin relationships with past Sokolin clients.
- Be comfortable working in a team oriented and competitive environment where individual drive assists the team in reaching a common goal.
- Develop, implement and execute client management strategies and tactics that will ensure positive, rewarding and long lasting relationships. Retention of our customers is mission critical.
- Be comfortable communicating with new and existing customers in order to establish a more personal “high-touch” relationship with the client.
- Evaluate customers’ past spending, buying trends and products in order to better serve the client.
- Effectively understands client sales trends to optimize customer experience and increase the opportunity to upsell.
- Team player- assist and share offers, knowledge, and insight with fellow sales team members.
- Creates unique offers for personal client list to keep level of intrigue high and represent Sokolin as America’s Premier Wine Merchant
- Prepare a sales plans that includes Practice, Game, and Personal Goals each year to aid in sales revenue increases, customer retention and growth, and personal improvement and development
- Exercise a solid understanding of our inventory and all items available for sale at Sokolin.
- Continuously sharpen your knowledge and skills-read, study, grow and improve expertise in the wine industry via resources such as Robert Parker, James Suckling, Wine Advocate, Wine Spectator and others
Requirements: The Senior Sales Broker will possess:
- College diploma or university degree and/or 3-4 years equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of basic sales concepts and strategies as well as communications, marketing, and customer service principles.
- Experience in any luxury industry is a plus.
- Wine knowledge very helpful, but not necessary.
- Sales experience desired but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Education: An undergraduate degree is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to present ideas, new strategies and innovative thinking to the team.
- Highly self motivated and ambitious
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Incentive Plan
- 401k- Plan
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- 16 vacation/sick days first year.